This entry is a prequel to a probable later entry, about resolutions! 2008, in review, has definitely had a lot of hurdles for me. But upon opening my new calendar under the Christmas tree I was filled with hope. A new empty calendar representing a fresh, clean year with no mistakes or struggles in it yet. I'm so excited for 2009. Let's make it awesome kids. What are your plans for awesomeness?
There were definitely good times had, but overall, it had a sucky theme
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Jonas Brothers concert with Jules. It was such a ridic, awesome experience.
3) Did you change your appearance in 2008?
I cut tons of hair off, but everyone seems to like it better so: mission accomplished.
I can't decide which boy drama was worse, but the more recent one is a fresher wound.
4) Where were you when 2008 began?
At McKayle's house playing drunk cranium with Liz and Kerri and listening to Ryan Seacrest.
Well, I just answered that but, McKayle, Liz, and Kerri.
6) Where will you be when 2008 ends?
Perhaps a 'black tie' party and Gabe's house.
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
the usual gang: Gabe, Liz, McKayle, Kerri
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008?
I was really good at the weight lifting and church thing for the first half of the year, but it slacked off in the second half. Project OGS was a bust, but, had a little success at the very end maybe.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2009?
2008 was one of my worst years, so I want 2009 to be jam packed with fun and awesomeness. I wanna get back into my workouts, get back into going to church, and have a rockin last semester at Penn. Oh, and getting into grad school would be nice as well.
Maybe, but with people who don't exist.
11) Do you regret it?
12) Did you breakup with anyone in 2008?
Yes, kinda twice
13) Did you make any new friends in 2008?
Yes, all my fellow Summer REU-ers at UCSD, and I think Ludo and I became a lot closer.
14) Who are your new friends?
Steph, Jon, Ludo, Amar
15) What was your favorite month of 2008?
March: Spring Break in LA, and my 21st birthday in Atlantic City : )
16) Did you travel outside of the US in 2008?
17) How many different states did you travel to in 2008?
WV, PA, MD, CA, NJ, NC, MO, so: 7!
18) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2008?
not in the death sense
19) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
I'm always missing either my school or home friends it seems! And I really have been missing the core four at school.
20) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008?
TWILIGHT, I've seem it 4 times 😛 and High school Musical 3.
21) What was your favorite song from 2008?
Supermassive Black Hole – Muse
22) What was your favorite record from 2008?
Twilight Soundtrack :P
23) How many concerts did you see in 2007?
2, Jonas and Jack's
24) Did you have a favorite concert in 2008?
Both were so awesome!
25) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
No more than usual
26) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2008?
hugs not drugs
27) How many people did you sleep with in 2008?
Wow, we just met.
28) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Yep, but I'm over it.
29) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2008?
Anything I say will sound very bitchy : )
30) Did you treat somebody badly in 2008?
Not intentionally if I did
31) Did anyone treat you badly in 2008?
Yes, but at least I see it now.
32) How much money did you spend in 2008?
who knows….dumb question.
33) What was your proudest moment of 2008?
BMES presentations :)
34) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008?
Nothing so bad that it sticks out in my mind.
35) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change anything would you?
Yes, I made a couple reckless decisions, but hopefully I've at least learned from them.
36) What are your plans for 2009?
Hopefully grad school and having an awesome last semester at Penn. I also would like to visit Andrew, Jules, and Billy at some point in their new hoods.